Tips on submitting applications
You will make a good first impression with an electronic application if you follow the guidelines which we have provided below. You should also take into account typical requirements and etiquette for submitting an application in the country where you apply. Also look at the local job opportunities pages for our companies in the UK, India and Japan.
Identify person to contact
- This enables you to take a more personalised approach and make a positive impression on the receiver
Refer to specific job advertisements, talks at
- Trade fairs, recommendations or similar
Informed applicants are interested applicants
- Use information from the company website, the Internet or other sources to help you
Why do you want to work for TECOSIM?
In what way would TECOSIM benefit you?
Why not another company?
- What does TECOSIM offer which impressed you as a future employee?
Introduce yourself in brief
- Why are you the right person for the advertised post?
- You can also find help in this respect from the requirements profile in the job advertisement
- Describe your professional profile
- Tip: you are not being asked for a summary of your CV here
- Indicate your gross annual salary expectations
Salary ranges and an indication of a basis for negotiations are allowed
- Do not forget to specify a start date
- It is important for TECOSIM that you indicate the branch where you’d prefer to work, so that we can forward your application to the right branch. Also tell us if you should have no particular preference.
To find out whether the company is suitable for you and you are suitable for the company
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you every success.